Swirl Catering values highly the strong relationships we have with our customers. Data collection technology at Swirl Catering will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
To protect your privacy, you can visit the Swirl Catering site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, and phone number.
- Swirl Catering is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address or phone number and user password.
- We have a daily emailout with specials available. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our site or to send you special offers.
- Our site contains links to other sites. Swirl Catering is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
Your computer will only store a maximum of 2kb of cookies. They are deleted on a first in first out basis. No other company has access to our cookies.
Emails from Swirl Catering
Swirl Catering has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about new products, clearance and auction items. We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. We also have administrative procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our email servers.